FIFA is a sports video game released by EA Sports on October 10th, 2017. FIFA 22 allows gamers to play against other consoles or PC’s online and offline in the same game using cross-platform functionality introduced with the release of Xbox One X and PS4 Pro systems last year. There are several settings within this game that allow players to turn off/on cross-platform features like Online Cross Platform Play which can be accessed via “Options”.
FIFA 22 cross-platform is a feature that allows players to play FIFA on different platforms. This article will explain how to turn the feature on and off.
FIFA 22 now supports cross-platform play, thanks to Electronic Arts. Only current-generation PlayStation and Xbox systems – PS5 and Xbox Series X|S — may play the mode. The functionality is not available for PC or previous-generation consoles like the PS4 or Xbox One right now.
This article will show you how to play FIFA 22 cross-platform. You’ll learn how to add friends from other platforms to your online matches and invite them to play.
How to Enable and Disable Cross-Play in FIFA 22
Cross-platform play in FIFA 22 lets players from various platforms to participate in soccer matches without any limitations. If you wish to activate this function on your PS5 or Xbox Series X|S, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the main menu.
- On the PS5, press R2; on the Xbox, press RT.
- Select the “Friends” tab.
- On the PS5, press the triangle button; on the Xbox, press the Y button.
- Enter the PSN or Xbox Live Gamertag of a buddy.
- After your friend’s tag has been added, highlight it in the list.
- On the PS5, press the square button; on the Xbox, press the X button.
- Select “Enable Cross-Play” from the drop-down menu.
In most cases, cross-play is allowed by default. If you wish to deactivate cross-play with a particular user, follow the same procedure by selecting the “Disable Cross-Play” option.
Hopefully, Electronic Arts will expand the cross-play list in the future, but for now, this function is only available to PS5 and Xbox Series X|S owners.
That’s all there is to know about playing FIFA 22 cross-platform. If you’re searching for a guidance on how to earn FGS swaps in FIFA 22, follow the link given.
- ps4 and xbox crossplay games
- how to turn off crossplay apex
- is a way out cross platform