The Last of Us has been a huge success since its release in 2014. Today, the game is still immensely popular and Sony have decided to push out an updated version for PS5. The remake will include remastered graphics and new content that includes single player as well as multiplayer modes, alongside a fresh story written by Neil Druckmann himself.,
The “the last of us remastered ps5 upgrade” is a rumor that has been circulating the internet for quite some time. It’s possible that the game will be released in September, and it will be available on PS5.
It has been revealed by Sony and Naughty Dog that The Last of Us will be remade. The game, titled The Last of Us Part I, is being completely remade on the PlayStation 5 (Sony calls it a “full” remake). The PC version is still being worked on, with a release date of September 2, 2022, planned. Above is a trailer for the new version.
As anticipated, The Last of Us Part I will incorporate quick load times, haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D audio to fully use the PS5’s capabilities. The Last of Us has been updated to meet contemporary standards, according to Naughty Dog, who discusses the imminent release on the PlayStation Blog.
Naughty Dog’s Rochelle Snyder, Senior Manager of Communications, stated: “For this single-player experience, we’ve updated the gameplay, enhanced the controls, and increased the accessibility options to make the game more accessible to a wider range of players. All three areas—effects, exploration, and combat—have been improved.”
The Last of Us Remastered, which was published on the PS4 back in 2014, may be compared graphically to The Last of Us Part I using three sliders on the PlayStation Blog. These are shown below.
Sony hasn’t provided many more information about The Last of Us Part I’s combat, navigation, or accessibility features, but it’s reasonable to assume that they’ll be more in line with The Last of Us Part 2 than The Last of Us Part 1.
The Last of Us Part I is now available for pre-order in three variants, according to the PlayStation Blog. Additionally, pre-order customers will get supplements and weapon component packs.
- For $69.99, the Standard Edition comes with the core game.
- For $79.99, you may get the main game along with a variety of talents, upgrades, skins, and extras.
- For $99.99, you can get the Firefly Edition, which comes with the main game, everything from the Digital Deluxe Edition, a steelbook case, and issues 1-4 of The Last of Us: American Dreams comic.
- Only PlayStation.com offers the Firefly Edition in the US; but, as of June 10, 2022, it is already out of stock.
The “playstation 5 retail price” is a game that is set to release in September. The Last of Us Remake is heading to the PlayStation 5.
- the last of us remake ps5 release date
- the last of us 2 ps5 release date
- when was the ps5 released
- why is the ps5 so hard to get